Friday, May 24

Perfect Day for the Zoo


This morning was the *perfect* day for a zoo outing. I almost have all the pictures done from this day and they are so fun and perfect because all the animals were out and happy! It was the best. I voted grandma for "best sport" on the trip. She was the only one excited to walk up and down the huge hill just to see a tiger. You go grandma! She kept yelling "Lazy Cat! All they do is sleep!" in her french accent at all the big cats because they were just laying in the sun. She loves kitties.

It has been so wonderful to spend so much time with these people. We do not get to see them as often as we would like to. They are amazing people. My grandpa is recovering from knee replacement surgery and he is a tough guy. 83 years old and he can do this kind of stuff. And my granny, she takes such good care of him. And my grandma hiking around the zoo today!

Tonight we also spent time with the parents and siblings to celebrate my parents' 28th wedding anniversary. Way to go mom and dad! We haven't even made it to one. wow.
After stuffing our faces and bellies we took kiva on a walk to make us all feel better. Then we watched 'Here Comes the Boom' with everyone. We don't really get to have that 'family time' all the time because of our busy schedules. It was great to spend the night together.

I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment