Monday, June 10

introductions // meet kent



01. I learned to whistle at Claire's Graduation [-Which was like a month ago. The perfect place to practice your whistle.] I could always do a little whistle, but now it's getting pretty strong.
02. When I grow up... I want to be a good person. When is the age you "grow up"? I would like the occupation of a Physical Therapist.
03. Derrick took his training wheels off when he was two. I'm 14 months older and I took mine off when I was five.
04. In third grade I asked my dad to pick up a whole bag of sweetheart candy hearts for "my class". I really just wanted to give them to a girl named Joanna for Valentine's Day. She was about a foot and a half taller than me.
05. I would love to end up in Hawaii because it's nice weather all the time and it's beautiful.
06. I love to scare people and watch them get scared but would rather not be scared myself.
07. I'm a morning person. If there is a movie on and I'm laying down on a couch, I'm out.
08. I grew up with toy poodles named Tinkerbell (black) Beethoven (white) & Bear and Koda (brown).
09. My dad taught me to love the Jazz (basketball) and BYU. Still do.
10. I served an LDS mission in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Spanish Speaking. I was always in a different culture: Spanish, Native American, & Marshallese. I loved serving the people there.

update // We are back home to Rexburg and back to work! We love our home and friends and jobs. It was such a good break but it's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment