Wednesday, July 2

Conversation



**While getting my bike off the bike rack to ride it to work, I notice a grandpa and his grandson leaving a store (below where I live)**

Boy: How old are you?

Me: I'm 22, how old are you?

Boy: Four and a half. Is that your bike?

Me: Yes. Do you like it?

Boy: Yes. Where are you going?

Me: To work.

Boy: Where is work?

Me: At BYU-Idaho.

Boy: What is BYU-Idaho?

Me: The School over there. *pointing in the direction*

Boy: Where's over there? *pointing in the direction*

Me: It's about 10 minutes.

Boy: Can your bike go 10 minutes?

Me: (haha) yeah.

Boy: Can it go fast?

Me: Yeah.

Boy: Can I see it go fast?

Me: Yeah I'll show you (and I leave and say bye).

THE cutest thing ever. He was just so curious. His grandpa was talking to a lady at the store while we had our little conversation. While I was riding off, I thought to myself, I want a four and a half year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment