Wednesday, July 16

the past three months


I am currently working on a paper for my internship, reflecting on these past three months. A lot has happened in our personal lives...
+We found out that Kent has to stick around a little longer, so we will be here in Rexburg until about 2016. Hurts a little every time I think about it. Still hasn't sunk in.
+Kent had a root canal and cavities to fill $$$
+My camera broke $$$$
+We got rid of a lot of CRAP from our house. Felt good.
+We camped twice!
+I found a love for crafts again - now that I have more time.
+Shot and edited two weddings.
+My Aunt Lydia passed away and I still have moments where I just start crying. I miss her. 
It has been quite the emotional roller coaster. I can't wait to get off this "roller coaster". One day I just have to suck it up and enjoy it. But honestly, it's been hard. Really hard.

I cannot think of a time to compare this to, but before this semester started I felt something big was coming. And that something was Heavenly Father getting us back to the path we need to be on. I don't know it yet, but this is the path for us.

It will get better with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment