Saturday, July 27

hi everyone


hi. I have not blogged in a while. update time.

1. I lost BOTH of our journals. There goes our history books for the grand-kids. So I found another temporary one. Hopefully I will find Kenter's soon so he can document this precious time of life.
2. We went on a date 2 days ago to walmart. We bought another fish. I love how we date.
3. Kent's brother gave us some speakers and now pandora is my new best friend. I have Imagine Dragons radio constantly playing.
4. I have a pile of clothes and stuff that could either be sold, or given to a thrift store. It's a tough decision.
5. Saw King Kong last night for the first time cuddled up next to kent. The best part of the movie was cuddling up to Kent. Seriously a weird movie! It was as long as the Hobbit was!
6. We went up to Island Park, Idaho with Kent's parents to eat some ribs and see family. It was fun and beautiful. see picture above.
7. Tomorrow we will play with some kiddies in nursery.
8. I rode my bike to work yesterday. Makes me feel strong and also out of shape. Campus is one big UPhill!

Kent just got home! Time to give him a smooch. byee

No comments:

Post a Comment