Thursday, September 12

Instax camera


I have an adorable instax camera that documents our life so beautifully. Here is our life in instaxs' from this summer. 
01. Kent at the Blackfoot fair with his inside-out burger. 02. Anna at the fair. 03. Cow at the fair.


I made these a little darker, and by the way these are way out of order. 
01. Us at the top of "R" Mountain. 02. Kent at Braums. 03. Us at the Sunset Zoo.

01. A weekend in provo with the rarick littles. 02. Us at Jackson Hole Wyoming 03. Us on a date to the Cocoa Bean. (Like a minute after we took the picture Kent dropped the cupcake. It was funny.)

01. Grandma at her husband's grave. 02. Anna and a puppy. I saw some kids playing with him while we were driving home. I told kent to stop the car and take our picture. 03. Us after a morning at the temple.


01. Visiting Grandpa in recovery from knee surgery. 02. Family at the airport before we left. 

01. After Claire's Graduation Party. 02. Us kissing in the rain. 03. Kiva :)

01. Church Basketball. I came that evening to cheer. 02. Kent and Parker 03. Anna & Kiva.

We also have a couple of us at the Denver Temple that I love and that are in my wallet. 
I have started taking more pictures and actually printing them. My first set of pictures comes in the mail hopefully tomorrow (!). I can't wait to start scrapbooking for real.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment