Tuesday, June 18

1 year (!!!)


Our first year has been amazing. We have been able to learn more about each other and how to communicate better and help each other. Kent is an amazing man and I am so blessed to be his!

I woke up to flowers, waffles with bananas and reese's minis - my favorite! Then at church we helped (played) in nursery. So fun, Kent is so good with kids! It's so awesome to see. 

We came home and took some photos, then made some oreo truffles, and danced to our wedding song. After that we took a 3 hour nap and then woke up and made dinner to go on a picnic! Before the picnic I gave Kent his gift for Father's day and our anniversary. I gave him a new tie, a book entitled, "Family Matters" and some fancy chocolates. He loved it all - especially the book. 


We rode our bikes to the park! Kent even rode his broken one!! That made me so happy. After dinner, we read my journal of our wedding day. It was fun to remember things written and not written down.  Then we wrote goals for this year. I love working together and talking about everything with him. During the middle of this, a huge gust of wind came. It was the most random thing ever. 


After it calmed, we read our scriptures and played Frisbee. 
I love this guy and am so happy we were married for forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment