Sunday, January 26

Sunday Thoughts


Selfie and sleepy sunday at our apartment today. Kent fell asleep watching a documentary on creatures of the deep and I just made some salsa and cookies! I am afraid of this week because of a terrifying test I have, but it should be over soon. I shouldn't really worry about these small things, but I do. Someday I'll get better at it. 

I am currently working on a Senior project for school called Mothers & Daughters. I want to put together a book of these photos and words from the mothers to the daughters about life. After starting and seeing this project get going, I think I have come to the conclusion that I am baby hungry. 



Last night I took these two engagement photos and I love how they turned out. They were easy to shoot because they were so in love with each other. 
Something you probably couldn't guess from the photo: Claire forgot boots, so we switched shoes (I wore her thin shoes - in the snow) and she also forgot an undershirt, so I let her have mine, which means I wasn't wearing a shirt under my coat. That is also my watch and pink shirt she borrowed for the shoot. haha it makes me laugh now, but at the moment it was crazy. 
We got in trouble shooting on this property, but now we know who to ask when we want to use it. 

Get ready for a new month! I can't wait for February!

No comments:

Post a Comment