Sunday, February 9

Basketball & Thoughts


My man on a winning streak 2-0

Kent has been playing basketball and I have been supporting him like a good wife. Last semester I gave up and stayed home. This year he is doing really well so I have more motivation to go.

Last night we went to the Slam Dunk Competition and had a great time. There was a proposal during the event and it made me so happy! After we walked to Kiwi Loco where we got frozen yogurt and a hot dog from skeeters. Derrick and Gabbi joined us and we talked for a while. It was good to get things off our mind and just talk! :)

I'm trying my hardest to get as much homework as I can done for the next week. I want to be ahead and happy and have our house clean. Last week it was a mess, and so were we.

Can we talk about this weather? Rexburg, it's never been this bad and now I really don't like you. I hope we move from this town before the snow hits by this time next year!

School is hard, and not fun in the snow. While doing my homework tonight I read this: "I choose not to think about the unpleasant memories such as final exams. I would simply counsel you that life is good here; enjoy it while you can." - Elder D. Todd Christofferson in reference to BYU. I think it still applies to BYU-I. Dang it, but he is very right. We are going to miss this place when we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment