Saturday, May 24

Hiking "R" Mountain


Saturday Morning at 9:30a.m. we went on a hike! Our goal is to hike Tablerock before we leave Idaho, so why not start preparing with a mini hike? 


On our way up we saw our friends, Tom and Kim! At first I thought, "Oh they got a babysitter to go on a hike!" Then Tom turned around and I saw little Kyler on his back! It was a good laugh.


It was windy!


Story behind this one: Kent wouldn't cooperate for a picture, so I took one of him like this. Then he made me take one like his. 


I married a crazy.


Directions to R Mountain Trail:
Go on Main Street past Beaver Dick and then turn left to go to the dump. Then take a right at the very next street and keep going until you see a parking lot on the left. That is where the trail starts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment