Thursday, May 22

May 2014


May was mostly flowers and some Utah sprinkled in.

The skies have been amazing! Every time I stop to enjoy the view I think of how beautiful this earth is and how beautiful each one of us are because we were created by the same being who creates the skies.

We took a trip down to Utah over Mother's Day weekend to 1. Wish mom-in-law a happy mother's day and 2. To be with Hollie as she went through the temple for the first time. It was a beautiful weekend and I actually enjoyed myself. Utah trips are hard for me because I'd rather be home getting homework done, but since there is no such thing as homework at the moment, it was a wonderful weekend.

This weekend we plan to hike "R"Mountain and go to Mesa Falls with friends! I love these warmer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment