Tuesday, July 8

Hi / Wisdom Teeth / My Camera



So I just realized that you cannot actually play those videos in my fourth of July post... sorry. I guess you can get a glimpse of them.

August 1st is the day I will (finally) get my wisdom teeth out. I hope my experience is just as good as this one. Oh Claire, I love you. Part of me is excited for this event, just because it's fun and I'll never do it again, but part of me is sad that my sister won't be there to film me this time. But I need them out before school starts, Claire. :(

Right Now I'm:

+ Waiting for devotional to end to go to work.
+ Writing a list of what Kent needs to buy at the grocery store.
+ Trying to clean and pick up our  home.
+ Watering our Plants and making a mess (They don't need THAT much water).
+ Wearing my hair to the side because it's hot in here!
+ Calling my mom to talk about credit and credit cards.
+ Listening to Kent's hilarious Spanish voicemail.
+ Happy I don't have any cavities.
+ Thinking about all the things I've wanted to do with a video camera that I will get to do when I get my new camera.

Speaking of...
On the morning of the 4th of July, I got my camera out, took some pictures in the morning light at our campsite and as I went to take a picture of our fire, my camera read an error message and would not take the picture. I thought nothing really of it, so I put it away and figured it would work when we got home. Nope. It's gone. I'll eventually fix it, but I've been wanting to get a video/full frame, so here we come Canon 6D! I'm very excited for this new equipment to help my talent grow even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment