Saturday, November 23

I am a wife.


I am standing with my husband, Kent. I enjoyed the moment of being sealed in
the temple the most out of all other moments of my life. I was sealed to my eternal companion and our children were sealed to us. I am a better communicator
because of this experience to my husband and to my extended family. I have never communicated with someone as much as I do now with my husband in our marriage. I think it’s good for us and important that we keep a strong communication going and that our goals are in line with each others’. My communication style definitely differs between my husband and others. I am able to connect with him about things that bother me or that are happy to me and he listens and understands. I try to do the same with him. At times we learn together the importance of communication or the effect that lacking in communication has on our relationship. This activity definitely affected me positively and I am more mature because of it. I can see a bigger picture and I know the focus of family is so important. 


No comments:

Post a Comment