Tuesday, November 19

I was an animal lover.




I am the child holding the cat named Callie. Callie was our first “real” pet. My mother worked for a Financial firm and one of her clients was selling kittens. I still remember going to pick Callie up, it was like we were taking home a new friend and a new family member. I did everything I could with her. I enjoy being with animals because they don’t judge you and they want to love you. This has affected my communication style by showing a more caring and loving side. I remember finding baby rabbits in our backyard in a nest and picking them up because I was worried the mother wasn’t going to come back. Then my mother explained that now she definitely won’t come back because I touched them. I have learned how to help and care for others. I see this reflected in my daily life as well. I am concerned about how others feel before myself. I would rather have them okay and me uncomfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment