Tuesday, November 26

In Summary



I have a great life and I love to create and imagine. This picture was based off of another picture I saw. I wanted to make it happen, so I did. My creativity comes from my unique perspective of the world. I have a desire to create and explore new ideas, but I am afraid of failure. If I know something will be hard, I will try to avoid it. I think this picture explains who I am because I rely on my husband to help me through life. I’m worried what others think of me and how they are being treated. I want everyone to feel good about themselves and so I try to fix uncomfortable situations. 

I was raised in a family that did so much good for me and helped me see my path and the way I want to live my life. My way of communication is unique and important for knowing who I am. I am excited to become a mother to them and lead our kids by example. The memories we create together help mold us into the people we want to become. It is my goal to carry on traditions in my family and keep our hearts and minds focused on what is most important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment