Monday, November 25

I want to become a mother.




Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to become a mother. My mother was
an excellent example to me. I am holding Nora, a family friend who loves me and loves to play with me. I love to see children grow and watch them learn. I want to have my own children and help them learn teachings of the gospel and also how to be a kid. My communication style with Nora is simple. My self-esteem has grown enormously looking back at when I first started babysitting. I am comfortable around children, which I think was preparation for my future children. Seeing Nora grow and learn has affected my positively. It has helped me see how I want to try to communicate with my children. I have a nurturing side to myself and also a very sensitive side to children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment